Tuesday, 17 November 2015
Task 22- Branding
This is my final design for my logo for my band that will be performing in my music video. I used Photoshop in order to create this logo and I also used some images from google images in order to help me with my logo and also to make it look better and more professional. The font I used was downloaded from DaFont.com and used a font called 'Indie Sellout.' I used the Photoshop tool such as the paint brush tool and rubber to make smaller details finer.
On Google images, I found two different pictures of birds that I quite liked (shown above) so I put them both into my logo that I made to see which one was more aesthetically pleasing in which I went with the birds on the left.
I found two different mountain ranges that I quite liked and put them both into my logo to see which I like more which I liked the mountains on the right as when I put the mountains on the left into my logo, they didn't really look like mountains very much so I used the ones on the right and got rid of the sun in the background and added my own using the Photoshop tools.
By completing this task, I now have branded my band who is now know known as 'Peaks.' I think this is a clever name as there are mountains which have peaks. I feel that my logo uses very subtle and light colours and isn't too bright for the person looking at my logo. The logo is kept very simple and not at all over complicated but there is also a lot to look at when you look at the logo.
Labels:
2. Planning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment